SLS LAS VEGAS LISTINGS
Open Monday – Thursday from 2 p.m. – midnight, Friday from 2 p.m. – 2 a.m., Saturday from noon – 2 a.m. and Sunday from noon – midnight.
Located directly across from the registration desk, SLS Las Vegas’ signature lobby bar doubles as the ideal spot for guests to transition from on-the-go to in-the-glow in an intimate space including distinctive cocktails, wine and beer with live entertainment on Fridays and Saturdays from 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. All guests must be 21 years or older.
- Live music every Friday and Saturday night from 8 p.m. – 11 p.m., featuring solo artists playing a mix of classic and acoustic covers.
- Fridays: Rick Duarte
- Saturdays: Michael Johnson
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Center Bar serves a full bar, including handcrafted specialty cocktails and shots. A striking LED fixture hangs above the bar, which is situated in the middle of the action on the casino floor. All guests must be 21 years or older.
Bazaar Meat by José Andrés™
Sunday – Thursday from 5:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Bar Centro daily from 5 p.m. – close. Closed Dec. 24 and 25.
A groundbreaking culinary experience, Bazaar Meat by José Andrés is the James Beard award-winning chef’s wild and wonderful celebration of the carnivorous. Bazaar Meat serves nuanced, playful cuisine and cocktails in a strikingly seductive setting, a pairing for which The Bazaar by José Andrés has become known for on both coasts. Reservations are suggested.
- National Finals Rodeo
Bazaar Meat by José Andrés will honor this year’s National Finals Rodeo with a decadent 10-course spread, priced at $125 per person. Highlights include classic tartare made with beef sirloin, savora mustard, egg yolk, hp sauce and anchovies served with Parker House rolls; Chateaubriand tenderloin from Brandt Beef in California served with Perigord sauce and a pomme soufflé, and croquetas de pollo, chicken béchamel fritters.
Tuesday – Thursday from 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. Closed Dec. 14 – 27.
Featuring the dynamic pairing of Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi and design impresario Philippe Starck, Katsuya is truly a feast for the senses. With specialty cocktails, innovative rolls and spectacular sushi and sashimi platters, Chef Uechi skillfully translates Japanese flavors for the American palate. Reservations are suggested.
- Social Hour at the bar from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Signature offerings starting at $9 include baked crab hand rolls, Katsuya ceviche and a spicy albacore sashimi with crispy onion. Featured rolls starting at $5 include the corn crunch roll, rainbow roll, Sahara roll, tuna tataki roll and more. Katsuya will also offer snacks and salads from $5 to $10, including “Karaage” Japanese fried chicken, seaweed Sunomono salad, creamy rock shrimp and crispy Brussels sprouts. Other Social Hour offerings include $6 beers and $7 sake, $7 house red and house white wine selections, as well as $8 hand-crafted signature cocktails.
- New Year’s Eve
Katsuya will ring in the New Year with specialty a la carte selections including potato-wrapped Japanese Rockefeller made with miso, leek, bacon and baby spinach, priced at $19; Hokkaido Scallops, with mirepoix, junami ginjo sake, yuzu, caviar, shizo, and beurre blanc, priced at $28; ‘Surf & Turf,’ a 4-ounce Wagyu Strip Santa Barbara Uni, toki whisky, negi and lobster bordelaise, priced at $60; and a green tea funnel cake with grapefruit, ginger caramel and yuzu sauce for $12.
Sunday, Monday and Thursday from 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. and Friday – Saturday from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. Closed Nov. 28 – Dec. 13.
Made famous in Los Angeles following its debut at The Redbury Hotel in 2010, Cleo showcases Chef Danny Elmaleh’s acclaimed contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. Cleo at SLS Las Vegas imparts a familiar narrative to fans of the Hollywood outpost, with multiple kitchens, a central oven, a shared-plates dining experience, and a
signature mixology program. Reservations are suggested.
- Social Hour from 5 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Signature offerings start at $7 and include a dip trio served with laffa bread; a selection of salads and vegetables priced at $8; flatbreads, kebabs, sausage and meats including pork belly, lamb shawarma, sliders and more for $9. Additional Social Hour offerings include $2 oysters, $4 select beers, $8 specialty cocktails, as well as $8 house red and house white wines.
- Christmas Day Menu from 5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.
Offering the gift of Mediterranean cuisine, Cleo will serve a special Christmas menu on Monday, Dec. 25. Holiday dishes, available exclusively for the day, include bagel and lox served on a simit with Persian cucumber, cream cheese, smoked salmon, red onion and caviar, priced at $20; a coffee cocoa rub prime ribeye steak with smoked eggplant cream, Greek yogurt, marble potato and pickled pepper for $42; and sticky toffee cake served with butterscotch, walnut feuilletine and vanilla gelato priced at $10. The full menu will also be available.
- New Year’s Eve
To honor the New Year, Cleo will offer an array of specialty a la carte dishes including Spanish Octopus with cardamom yogurt, harissa and Moroccan carrot salad, priced at $19; King Cole Duck with chickpea mujadara, orange pudding and a honey balsamic duck jus for $36; a coffee cocoa rub prime ribeye steak paired with smoke eggplant cream, Greek yogurt, marble potatoes and pickled pepper, priced at $42; sticky toffee cake served with butterscotch, walnut feuilletine and vanilla gelato, priced at $10 and rose water Greek yogurt cheesecake with pistachio brittle, figs, burn honey, cinnamon ice cream and a sesame graham cracker streusel for $12.
Umami Burger, Beer Garden & Sports Book
Monday and Friday from 1 p.m. – 10 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Named “Burger of the Year” by GQ magazine, Umami Burger has a devoted cult following among food lovers and burger devotees around the world. At its popular SLS Las Vegas outpost, Umami Burger is paired with craft beer on an outdoor Beer Garden overlooking The Strip and betting in the William Hill Sports Book.
- Monday Night Football
Monday nights at Umami will transform into an industry football party for nightlife and service staff, with a 25 percent discount on all food and non-promotional drinks for anyone with a valid industry ID throughout the season. The offer may not be paired with any other promotion. In addition, KOMP 92.3 FM will host weekly radio remotes from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. complete with onsite and listener giveaways. All other locals are offered Bud Light pitchers, well shots and domestic beers, priced at $8. Ends Dec. 18
- New Year’s Day Touchdown Package
Umami Burger, Beer Garden and Sports Book will revive New Year’s Eve revelers with football and a New Year’s Day revival package. The Touchdown Package, priced at $65 per person, plus gratuity and tax, includes buffalo chicken wings, beef barbacoa loaded nachos, and an assortment of fries and burgers, all served family-style for a minimum of four guests. The package also includes all-you-can-drink draft Bud Light and house brew for three hours, starting at 10 a.m. and available until 10 p.m. New Year’s Day celebration will continue well into the evening with live coverage of college football’s Rose Bowl at 2 p.m., and Sugar Bowl at 5:45 p.m.
800 Degrees Neapolitan Pizzeria
Sunday – Monday from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. and Tuesday – Saturday from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
Honoring the heritage of Old World Italian tradition, the pizzas at 800 Degrees are made with California-grown tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and handcrafted crust made with flour from the ancient Molino San Felice in Naples, Italy. Topped by the finest charcuterie and local vegetables, guests may order from one of a few recommended combinations or select their own ingredients. Baked for just 60 seconds in an 800-degree oven, pizzas are often ready before guests even leave the counter.
Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen
Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen serves up home-style cooking and hospitality 24 hours every day in a casual, vibrant setting. Inspired by the classic Las Vegas coffee shop, Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen serves generous portions of comfort food with a modern twist, including breakfasts, sandwiches, salads and entrees, as well as authentic Chinese cuisine. The Chinese menu, featuring dim sum, is available daily from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- National Finals Rodeo
Northside Café & Chinese Kitchen will round up its own NFR surf and turf dinner special, with a 16-ounce bone-in ribeye and sautéed shrimp pairing served with mashed potatoes, green beans, crispy onion strings and homemade barbecue sauce, priced at $34.95.
Daily, 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.
A collaboration with J. Gursey Coffee, The Perq brings the acclaimed LA-based specialty roaster’s gourmet coffee and tea to SLS Las Vegas. Located between the lobby and casino, the coffee bar offers an array of fresh salads, paninis, house-made pastries, and freshly-made gelato. From morning to night, it’s a convenient stop for a well-crafted beverage and a light snack, “grab-and-go” meal, or sweet treat.
DAY AND NIGHTLIFE
Daily, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Weather permitting.
Situated at the heart of SLS Las Vegas, Foxtail Pool offers guests a refreshing dose of day life in one sprawling, luxurious resort pool. Boasting a centrally-located pool bar and state-of-the-art sound system, this 32,000 square-foot oasis features 23 cabanas, 2 VIP cabanas and 30 daybeds. Locals can take advantage of complimentary access Monday through Thursday. For more information, call 702-761-7619.
The Sayers Club®
Thursday – Saturday from 6 p.m. – 1 a.m.
The Sayers Club welcomes guests looking to unwind and socialize in a stylish setting, offering expanded hours and attractive drink specials. Formerly open for late night, only, The Sayers Club is now a meeting spot for happy hour, late-night cocktails and everything in-between. Set in a comfortable, seductive atmosphere, The Sayers Club offers plush oversized couches, candlelit ambiance and stylish décor. The Sayers Club opens its strip facing garage door during warmer weather, revealing an open-air patio. Additionally, guests will enjoy live entertainment on Thursdays 9 p.m. to midnight with the featured classic rock band, Yellow Brick Road. All guests must be 21 years or older.
- Yellow Brick Road
- Las Vegas-based rock tribute band, Yellow Brick Road, takes over The Sayers Club every Thursday through the end of the year. Doors open at 8 p.m. and the show starts at 9 p.m. Admission is $10 or $5 for Club 52 members.
- Easy 8’s
- Local country band, Easy 8’s, will wrangle in a set list complete with a mix of original songs and covers at The Sayers Club on Friday, Dec. 8 and Saturday, Dec. 9, starting at 8 p.m. Admission is free to both 21+ shows.
Located exclusively at SLS Las Vegas, The Foundry is a live entertainment venue that funnels the energy of Las Vegas’ top concert settings into a stylish, intimate space for up to 1,400 guests. The Foundry boasts state-of-the-art technology including cutting edge acoustics, a custom built 25-foot by 65-foot stage, three full bars, VIP booths and reserved seating. The Foundry is designed to host a wide range of shows, from comedic productions, jazz greats and up-and-coming country artists. Age restrictions vary and cover charges may apply.
- Upcoming Performances:
- Parmalee: Sunday, Dec. 10
- The Dave Koz 20th Anniversary Christmas Tour with Special Guests David Benoit, Rick Braun and Peter White and introducing Selina Albright: Friday, Dec. 15 and Saturday, Dec. 16
- New Year’s Eve Retro Rewind Party featuring Empire Records, The Whip Its and The Boogie Knights: Sunday, Dec. 31
- Dylan Scott: Friday, Jan. 12
Named for the year the Sahara Hotel and Casino opened on the site, SLS’ players club offers an array of desirable new offerings and more ways for members to accrue and spend points. With Club 52, cardholders are eligible for benefits such as bonus multiplier days, invitations to special events, private gated parking, complimentary room upgrades, pre-sale concert tickets and more. Plus, members may use their points for free play and food and beverage with 250 points equaling $1. Slot players may earn $1 for one slot point on slots and video keno as well as $2 for 1 slot point on video poker. Points will expire after 13 months of inactivity. Complete rules, participation requirements and details are available at the Club 52 desk, open from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday and from 10 a.m. to midnight on Friday and Saturday.
- $250,000 Candy House Cash Drawings: Players may participate in a live stage game by earning entries from Sunday, Nov. 26 through Saturday, Dec. 23. Drawings will be held every Saturday at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. with 15 winners selected at each drawing. Winners will play a Candy House Cash game, where the objective is to collect 10 Santa symbols from a giant gingerbread house game board with 20 envelopes, before discovering three Grinch symbols. Contestants who complete this objective and find the Santa symbols will walk away with $250,000 in cash.
- $25,000 New Year’s Weekend Drawings: New Year’s Weekend Drawings will be held on Saturday, Dec. 30 at 7 p.m., 8 p.m., and 9 p.m. with 15 winners selected at each drawing for a chance to win up to $1,500 free slot play. There will be a Celebration Finale at 9:30 p.m. Members may qualify for the Celebration Finale by playing the Pick a Color Kiosk Game between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m. to win a share of $5,000 free slot play.
- Pick an Elf Kiosk Game: From Friday, Dec. 1 through Sunday, Dec. 31, players who earn 20 points, or a $10 average rated bet for one hour, are eligible to play and win dining credits, points, mystery gifts, and up to $5,000 in free slot play.
- $2,500 Slot Tournament Series: Weekly slot tournaments will be held from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. every Tuesday and Thursday in December. Players may qualify by inserting a Club 52 card into any eligible slot machine from 10 a.m. through 8 p.m.
- $60,000 Spin and Win Hot Seat: Guests who play any slot machine or table game every Sunday in December may enter a gaming contest where four winners will be chosen every hour from noon to 5 p.m. The randomly selected winners will play a spin the wheel game for a chance to win up to $500 in free slot play.
- Wednesday Baccarat Hot Seats: Members may win a share of $2,750 in Play-‘Til-You-Lose promotional chips with drawings hosted from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. every Wednesday in December. Players may qualify with an open rating and minimum wage average bet of $25 on Pai Gow Poker or Mini-Baccarat.
- Saturday Baccarat Hot Seats: Twelve winners will receive a share of $6,000 in Play-‘Til-You-Lose promotional chips from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. every Saturday in December. Players may qualify with an open rating and minimum wage average bet of $25 on Pai Gow Poker or Mini-Baccarat.
- Weekly $30,000 Baccarat Drawings: Drawings will be held every Friday in December at 8 p.m., 10 p.m. and midnight for the chance to win a share of $30,000 in Play-‘Til-You-Lose baccarat promotional chips.
- 20X Mystery Multiplier and Bonus New Year’s Day Multiplier: Players may earn up to 20X points on slots every Monday in December and a bonus 10X slot multiplier on New Year’s Day, Monday, Jan. 1. Players are allowed up to 75,000 points, and excludes all video poker play.
- Ceramic Cookware Series: Every Thursday in December players who earn 250 slot points, 500 video poker points or a $25 average rated bet for one hour will be eligible to receive a ceramic cookware series gift. Members must print their voucher from any casino kiosk and present it to the giveaway area on either Thursday, Dec. 7, 14, 21 or 28 between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m., while supplies last. Legend players may pick up gifts starting at 10 a.m. The gift is limited to one per player and to the first 450 members.
- Limited Edition Budweiser Giveaway: Limited edition Budweiser beers will be available to all Club 52 players between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 12. Legend players may pick -up their gifts starting at 10 a.m. The gift is limited to one per player and to the first 850 members.
- Champagne Giveaway: Free to all Club 52 members, players may pick up one bottle of champagne between 11 a.m. and 8 p.m. on Tuesday, Dec. 26. Legend pick-up starts at 10 a.m. Champagne gifts are limited to one per player, available to the first 850 members.
Simply Lovely Samplings
Guests may receive up to $250 in free culinary experiences with selections from Katsuya, Bazaar Meat, Cleo, Umami Burger and 800 Degrees when booking until Monday, Dec. 25 for any travel dates between now and Thursday, Dec. 28 with the booking code: LOPKG1.
National Finals Rodeo
Hotel room packages throughout NFR start at $65 per night and include a $25 food and beverage credit to be used at any of SLS Las Vegas’ award-winning restaurants.