Downtown Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino Announces
July Casino Promotions
LAS VEGAS – July 1, 2015 – Downtown Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino announces casino promotions for July. See the Downtown Grand Players Club for more information and official rules for each of the following casino promotions:
Get a Grand From the Grand
MY POINTS DOWNTOWN GRAND New Member Guaranteed $1,000 Rebate Promotion
Through December 31, 2015
- Must be a new MY POINTS DOWNTOWN GRAND member to qualify.
- Qualified Participants will receive up to $1,000 back on all reel and video reel games.
- Open to both visitors and Nevada residents, requires a minimum loss of $50 to receive rebate.
- Rebate will be split up over three different redemption periods totaling 100% of player’s loss.
Cruisin’ for an Adventure
Now through July 25, 2015
- Win a cruise or free play
- Free play drawings every Friday and Saturday
- One (1) lucky cruise winner drawn every Saturday night
- Four (4) winners will be drawn at 8 p.m. every weekend. In addition, four (4) lucky Hot Seat winners drawn randomly every weekend from 9-11 p.m.
- Must be 21 years of age and a MY POINTS DOWNTOWN GRAND member to qualify.
- Gifts can be redeemed at player services each promotional day from 8:00 a.m. through 11:59 p.m.
- Maximum of two (2) earned gifts per MY POINTS DOWNTOWN GRAND member per promotional day.
- While supplies last. Management reserves all rights. Offer may be amended at any time.
- MY POINTS DOWNTOWN GRAND members 50 and older may participate; must show valid ID to receive specials.
- Each Thursday during the promotion period, qualified members can receive:
- 5X points on slot play.
- 50 percent off dining at S+O Restaurant
- Buy one ticket get one ticket to the Thursday night luaus at The Pool Deck
- Free Slot Tournament session at 2:30 p.m.
- Top 5 Slot Tournament scores will win their share of $500. First place wins $250 in CASH!
- Winners will be announced by 5:00 p.m. at the Main Casino Cage.
- $1,000 Cash Drawing
- Promotional Period 6:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- One (1) Virtual drawing ticket for every 250 base points earned
- 10X Drawing Tickets from 6:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Drawings will take place every day during the promotional period at 6:00 p.m. on the Casino Stage
- Participants must have a rated play session each day of the drawing starting at 4:00 p.m. to activate their virtual drawing tickets
- Five (5) winners will be randomly selected at every promotional drawing. Winners will have one minute from the time their name is announced to claim winning spot.
Blackjack & Flapjacks!
Daily from midnight to 6 a.m.
- Enjoy these $3 specials from midnight to 6 a.m. every day.
- Domestic Beers
- Jack Daniels
- Pancakes at S+O Restaurant
Additionally, there will be live table games available Friday through Sunday at the Pool Deck from 12-6 p.m. and on 3rd Street from 6 p.m.-12 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. Also, a Downtown Tradition $3 Blackjack is available 24 hours a day!
ABOUT DOWNTOWN GRAND LAS VEGAS HOTEL & CASINO
Downtown Grand Las Vegas Hotel & Casino is a unique hospitality and entertainment destination in the heart of revitalized downtown Las Vegas. Located on 3rd Street between Ogden and Stewart, Downtown Grand is situated on nearly seven acres that encompasses an entire urban block of hotel, casino, dining and nightlife amenities. Recognized as “Best Downtown Hotel” and “Best Hotel Room Value” by the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Downtown Grand features two 18-story and 25-story towers adjoined by a walking bridge elevated over 3rd Street, with 629 guest rooms and suites offering luxury accommodations that set a new standard for sophistication and style in downtown Las Vegas. Reinvented from the bones of the historic Lady Luck Hotel & Casino, the exterior of Downtown Grand blends multiple storefronts with a brick and granite façade, along with an industrial chic interior featuring exposed brick and ornate fixtures.
Named “Best Casino” by Casino Player magazine, Downtown Grand offers 25,000 square feet of gaming space with nearly 500 new slot machines, over 20 table games and a fully featured sports book powered by William Hill. Downtown Grand’s variety of restaurants, bars and entertainment options include the award-winning Triple George Grill, Sidebar at Triple George, Stewart + Ogden, Art Bar, The Commissary, Mob Bar, Furnace Bar, Furnace Stage and The Carson Room, as well as renowned partnering venues Hogs & Heifers and Pizza Rock. Downtown Grand offers nightly entertainment, special engagements, concerts and the celebrated Grand Laughs Comedy Club. The only rooftop pool experience in downtown Las Vegas, Downtown Grand’s The Pool Deck boasts more than 35,000 square feet of entertainment and special event space, an infinity pool, restaurant and bar, semi-private lounge areas, a fire pit and a grass seating area.
Downtown Grand is just steps away from the world-famous Fremont Street Experience and The Mob Museum, within walking distance of Fremont East Entertainment District, and less than one mile from the Las Vegas Premium Outlets and The Smith Center for the Performing Arts.