JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino
Updated Gaming, Dining, Hotel and Pool Promotions
50+ Party – Every Tuesday in October
Resort Rewards players 50 years of age or older can earn three times points all day on reels and video reels; $100 free slot play bonus on all video reel machine jackpots over $1,200; a complimentary kiosk swipe if they earn 50 points and a second swipe if they earn 500; a Bingo Room coupon for a free small rainbow pack in the electronic units for their next visit (minimum buy-in is required); and enjoy $5 lunch at Rampart Buffet. In addition, they can enjoy one free round in a slot tournament from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Summerlin and Elite players may receive an additional round. The best score will be used in the tournament where 12 winners are selected each week. The slot tournament’s top prize is $1,000.
Point Multipliers for Resort Rewards Members – Every Wednesday in October *updated*
Resort Rewards players earn four times points on reels and video reels and two times points on video poker.
$25,000 Free Slot Play Hot Seat Drawings – Every Thursday in October *just added*
Rampart Casino hosts $25,000 Free Slot Play Hot Seat Drawings on Thursdays from 2 to 8 p.m. Resort Rewards members are eligible to win up to $200 free slot play from each random drawing. A winner is drawn every 15 minutes for slot players and on the 45 of each hour for table game players.
$100,000 15th Anniversary Giveaway – Every Friday and Saturday in October *just added*
Rampart Casino hosts its 15th Anniversary Giveaway qualifying drawings every Friday and Saturday in October at 8:15 p.m. Every 100 points in slot play or one hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry, and guests can earn two times entries Monday through Thursday. There will be 10 winners selected at each qualifying drawing, who will have the chance to win between $250-$5,000 cash. Players do not need to be present to win the qualifying drawings, but winners will receive an additional $100 in free slot play if they are present during the drawing. Each winner in the qualifying drawings will be entered in the grand prize giveaway on Friday, Oct. 24 and Saturday, Oct. 25 at 9:15 p.m. 10 winners will be chosen at the final drawings, who will have the chance to win up to $10,000 cash. Grand prize participants must be present to win.
Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing *updated*
Resort Rewards players who earn a base of 2,000 points in a calendar month are invited to participate in the following month’s Pirate’s Treasure Progressive Drawing. The next drawings will be held at 6:15 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 29. Players must visit a designated kiosk in the casino after 3 p.m. on the drawing date to activate their entry. The progressive cash jackpot is currently at $5,000 and increases $1,000 every month until a winner is drawn. Players can visit the Resort Rewards club to check the current progressive jackpot total.
Sunday Bingo Players Receive Free Monday Lunch *just added*
Sunday bingo players will receive one coupon for a free lunch at Rampart Buffet on Mondays in October.
15-Year Anniversary Champagne and Cake Ceremony – Friday, Oct. 10 *just added*
The property’s executives will come together for a special champagne and cake-cutting ceremony to commemorate the resort’s 15-year anniversary from 6 to 9 p.m. The group will toast to the milestone by passing out champagne and pieces of cake to its guests and loyal players.
Free 15-Year Anniversary T-Shirt – Friday, Oct. 10-Sunday, Oct. 12 *just added*
Resort Rewards players who earn 50 base points will receive a free, commemorative 15-Year anniversary T-shirt.
Bingo Players Receive Free World of Animals Wall Calendar – Wednesday, Oct. 29 *just added*
All Bingo Players at all sessions will receive a free World of Animals Wall Calendar while supplies last. Minimum buy-in is required to receive the prize. See Bingo Room for complete details.
$10,000 Ghoul’s Nite Out in the Bingo Room – Thursday, Oct. 30 *updated*
In honor of Halloween, Bingo Room players have their chance at $10,000 in various prizes during the 7:30 p.m. session. See Bingo Room for complete details.
$40,000 Bingo Jamboree – Saturday, Nov. 8 and Sunday Nov. 9
Bingo fans have their chance at $40,000 in prizes during the Bingo Jamboree. The weekend of Bingo fun features an array of sessions including crazy bowtie, large picture frame, Indian star, seven eleven, coveralls and many more. Doors open at 4:30 p.m. with warm-ups starting at 7 p.m. The jamboree officially starts at 8 p.m. This event is for ticketed guests only. Tickets may be purchased in the Bingo Room or by phone at 702-869-7893. See Bingo Room for prices and complete details.
Earn and Spa
Resort Rewards players who earn 1,000 same day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points may receive a 25-minute spa treatment from Spa Aquae. Players are invited to choose from a neck, back, and shoulder massage; mini pedicure; or mini manicure and can schedule their treatment at anytime. One per customer maximum every seven days.
Football fans can call JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort and Rampart Casino home this season with game day specials.
· $1 Hot Dogs – On Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m., guests can satisfy their game day hunger with $1 hot dogs. Special available during professional football’s regular season and playoffs at the hot dog cart located in the table games area.
· $2 Beers – Guests can enjoy $2 Miller Genuine Draft and Miller Lite bottles at all casino bars throughout the professional football season.
· $3.25 Hot Dog, Chips and Beer Special – The hot dog cart located near the Promenade Cafe will offer guests a hot dog, one bottle of Miller Genuine Draft or Miller Lite and bag of chips for only $3.25.
· J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub Football Specials –J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub is the game-watching headquarters for football fanatics. On Sundays, guests can enjoy live viewing of the games, free WiFi, $2 Miller Genuine Draft and Miller Lite drafts, $4 Fireball shots, $5 Bloody Mary’s, 50 percent off select appetizers, $5.99 Angus Burger and $5.99 Breakfast Special. Throughout the season, there will be a weekly drawing for two tickets to the Pro Bowl. See pub for more details.
· Pro Bowl Giveaway Weekly Drawings at J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub – Guests can enter for their chance at the ultimate Pro Bowl experience now-Sunday, Dec. 28. There will be weekly qualifier drawings every Sunday night during the professional football game’s third quarter break for $50 and an entry into the Grand Prize Drawing. The Grand Prize Drawing will be held on Sunday, Dec. 28 during halftime of the last day game for two tickets to the Pro Bowl plus $1,000 for travel and hotel expenses.
· Race & Sports Book Offers – Throughout the season, guests at Rampart Casino’s Race & Sports Book can enjoy a new Parlay Card Station and a free drink at J.C.’s Irish Sports Pub or Addison’s Lounge for every $10 winning bet made on professional football.
· $20,000 Red Zone to Riches Pro Football Challenge – Throughout football season, guests participating in the $20,000 Red Zone to Riches Pro Football Challenge have their chance at a share of a weekly $1,000 prize pool. Resort Rewards players will receive their first pick for free. Every 250 base points or one hour with a $10 average bet on table games earns one entry. Participants with the most correct picks will share the $1,000 weekly prize pool with a top prize of $500. The overall season winner will receive $3,000.
· Mobile Sports Betting – Rampart Casino’s Race & Sports Book offers the ease of placing sports bets on personal mobile devices through Nevada Sports Books Online Sports Betting App. For more information please visit NVSportsBooks.com or call 702-797-8127.
221 features small plates and libations; guests can sip on signature martinis or tickle their taste buds with wine and tapas. For more information, call 702-869-7750.
Hours: Open from 5 to 11 p.m. daily.
Happy Hour – From 5 to 7 p.m. daily. Specials include the $5 Tropical Martini, wines and appetizers.*updated*
The Carmel Room
The Carmel Room’s fine dining menu features Mediterranean-influenced Continental cuisine. Fare includes specialty salads, fresh seafood, prime steaks seared to perfection, poultry, a superb wine list and decadent table-prepared desserts. For more information, call 702-507-5955.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday-Thursday; open from 5 to 10 p.m. Friday-Saturday.
· Earn and Eat – Earn 1,000 same-day points or redeem 4,000 anytime points at Rampart Casino and receive choice of a Jumbo Lobster Tail Dinner, Summerlin Mixed Grill Dinner, Rib Eye Dinner or King Cut Prime Rib Dinner. *updated*
Guests can start their day at Ceres, a gorgeous restaurant encircled by breathtaking gardens and waterfalls. It offers an American breakfast selection of pastries, omelets made-to-order, delicious eggs benedict, healthy dining options and more and is sure to leave diners’ palates satisfied. For more information, call 702-869-7381.
Hours: Open from 6 to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday, 7 to 11 a.m. Saturday-Sunday and 7 a.m. to 1 p.m.
· Breakfast Al La Carte Menu – From 6 to 11 a.m. daily.
· Breakfast Buffet – From 7 to 11 a.m. Monday-Friday and from 7 a.m. to noon Saturday-Sunday. Offer includes egg and omelet orders from the guests’ table.
· Ceres Sunday Jazz Brunch – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Jazz Brunch can enjoy live jazz music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. along with a JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus live entertainment tax (LET) and gratuity. Guests may choose between a JW Signature Pomegranate Mimosa or Bloody Mary to complement their meal. The Sunday, Oct. 5 and Sunday, Oct. 19 featured artists are jazz saxophonist Vince Priester with guitarist accompanist Calvin Brooks. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381.*updated*
· Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole – Diners at Ceres’ Sunday Brunch with Mark O’Toole can enjoy live lounge music from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 12 and Sunday, Oct. 26 along with JW Marriott Signature Brunch Buffet for $24.99 per person plus LET and gratuity. Guests may choose between a JW Signature Pomegranate Mimosa or Bloody Mary to complement their meal. Reservations are encouraged and can be made by calling 702-869-7381. *updated*
JC’s Irish Sports Pub
JC’s Irish Sports Pub features traditional Celtic fare, Irish beers, whiskey and live music. Guests may choose between pub favorites such as delicious wings or nachos, or feast on Emerald Isle classics such as Guinness stew or homemade shepherd's pie. For more information, call 702-869-7725.
Hours: Open from 9 to 12 a.m. on Sundays during football season, 11 to 12 a.m. Monday-Thursday and from 11 to 1 a.m. Friday-Saturday.
· Happy Hour – From 3 to 6 p.m. daily. Specials include $2.50 select draft beers and $5 appetizers.
· $6 Beer Flights – $6 beer flights (serves four 5-ounce beers).
· $5.99 Angus Burger Special – The all-American meal is served on a Kaiser bun with lettuce, tomato, sliced red onion, pickle and guests’ choice of American, cheddar or Swiss cheese. The burger is accompanied with a side of crispy fries or salad.
Overlooking the excitement of the casino, the newly renovated Promenade Café is open 24/7 and features a wide variety of tastes.
Hours: Open 24/7.
· $3.99 Early Riser Special – Three daily breakfast specials are available from 5 to 9 a.m. for Resort Rewards club card members.
· $5.99 Senior Special – Senior citizens enjoy daily specials from 3 to 5 p.m. See café for details.
· $7.99 Fajita Friday Dinner – This dinner special gives guests a choice of steak or chicken fajitas and is served from 3 to 11 p.m.
· $9.99 Prime Rib Dinner – Prime Rib served with guests’ choice of soup or salad for an additional $1.99. The special is available daily from 3 to 11 p.m. *just added*
· $9.99 Three-Course Special – Starting at $9.99, the special is complete with an appetizer, entrée and dessert. In addition, eight entrée choices are also available upon request. Available daily from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
A Summerlin favorite, Rampart Buffet offers selections of fare from around the world including wood-fired pizza, rotisserie chicken, hand-carved meats and more. For more information, call 702-507-5944.
Hours: Open for lunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, dinner from 4 to 9 p.m. daily and Champagne Brunch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday-Sunday.
· Lunch Prices – $7.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $9.99 without club card and $6.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). These prices are available Monday-Friday.
· Dinner Prices – $13.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $15.99 without club card and $12.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Sunday-Tuesday.
· Weekend Brunch Prices – $12.99 with Resort Rewards club card, $14.99 without club card and $11.99 for seniors (50+ with a card). Available Saturday-Sunday.
· Tuesday – Seniors with a Resort Rewards club card can enjoy a $5 lunch during the 50+ Party special.
· Wednesday – Brazilian Steakhouse Night from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices include $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $21.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
Thursday – Deli Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices include $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
Friday – Seafood & Crab Legs Buffet featuring Prime Rib from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Prices include $19.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $21.99 without a card and $18.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
Saturday – Steakhouse Night Buffet from 4 to 9 p.m. Prices include $16.99 with a Resort Rewards club card, $18.99 without a card and $15.99 for seniors (50+ with a card).
Earn and Eat – Resort Rewards club members can earn and redeem 500 same-day base points for a Lunch Buffet or 800 same-day base points for a Dinner Buffet. Vouchers are valid for seven days (maximum two vouchers per day). See resort Rewards Club desk to receive voucher.
Yom Kippur Menu – In honor of Yom Kippur, guests may feast on traditional holiday menu add-ons on Saturday, Oct. 4. *just added*
Featuring Las Vegas’ freshest sushi and sashimi, Shizen’s expert Teppanyaki chefs dazzle guests with their knife work and hot-table cuisine. For more information, call 702-869-7900.
Hours: Open from 5 to 10 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday.
· Happy Hour – From 5 to 7 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday. Specials include $5 glasses of select wine, sake and sushi.
· New Menu Items – Shizen features a refreshed menu including new Signature Sushi Rolls (starting at $9) and noodle bowls (starting at $10 with the option of the gluten and carbohydrate free shirataki noodle).
· All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays – Shizen presents All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Sundays for $28 per person from 5 to 10 p.m.
Famed chef and restaurateur Gustav Mauler combines a classic Milanese menu, modest yet excellent wine selections and a chic setting at Spiedini.
Hours: Open from 5 to 9 p.m. daily.
Guests can get their caffeine fix and satisfy their hunger at Starbucks®, located adjacent to Rampart Casino’s Buffet. The shop offers a selection of coffees, pastries, iced lattés, steaming espressos and more.
Hours: Open from 6 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
Conveniently located near the pool, Waterside Café offers guests freshly prepared salads, sandwiches, burgers, and tropical drinks. It’s the perfect spot for a quick bite to eat or refreshing mojito after a long day of lounging in the desert sun.
Hours: Open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily.
Endless Summer Resort Promotion Package 2014
The Endless Summer Resort Package 2014 includes deluxe room accommodations and $50 per day resort credit in hotel operated outlets. Package is available now through Friday, Oct. 31. A two-night minimum stay is required.
Pride and Joy Couples Package
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa invites patrons to make it a stay to remember with the Pride and Joy Couples Package. Guests enjoy a breakfast buffet for two at Ceres restaurant and choice of a glass of champagne, wine or non-alcoholic beverage in 221 lounge for two. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay.
Experience Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage) and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay.
Experience Spa Package for One
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, one 50-minute spa treatment (Custom Facial or Swedish massage) and use of Fitness Facilities. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay.
Experience Couples Spa Package
The Experience Spa Package includes one deluxe guestroom, two 50-minute spa treatments (Custom Facial or Swedish Massage), champagne and strawberries upon arrival and breakfast for two at Ceres restaurant. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and all components of the package must be used for the same stay.
Golf TPC Las Vegas Package
Visitors can tee up at the TPC Las Vegas golf course and stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa just down the road. Golf packages can be booked for single golfers or golf for two, as well as complete golf vacations including golf, Spa Experience passes and daily breakfast. In addition, the resort’s on-site Golf Concierge is available to book preferred tee times at the course. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer, and all components of the package must be used for the same stay.
Experience Attraction Package
Travelers looking for a touch of authentic Las Vegas entertainment with off-strip luxury accommodations can book the Experience Attraction Package. The package includes overnight accommodations, breakfast for two daily in Ceres and 25 percent discount on tickets to see Blue Man Group Las Vegas. Offer is subject to availability, cannot be combined with any other offer and is not valid on previously purchased event tickets.
Carmel Room Dining Experience
The Carmel Room Dining Experience package combines the luxury of JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa with fine dining. Guests receive a $50 dining credit per night valid towards a dining experience at Carmel Room steakhouse. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax.
Shizen Dining Experience
The Shizen Dining Experience package offers a $50 dining credit for Shizen Japanese Teppanyaki and Sushi bar, a Best of Las Vegas award-winning restaurant, for each night stayed at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. Credit is applied at hotel checkout and cannot be applied to room or tax.
Breakfast for One Package
Designed specifically for the individual traveler, guests can book a stay at JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa and receive one complimentary buffet breakfast in Ceres restaurant for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included.
Stay for Breakfast Package
Created to help travelers start the day right, the Stay For Breakfast Package includes breakfast in Ceres restaurant for up to two adults and children under 12 years of age and registered in the same room for each night stayed. Offer is subject to availability and cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax and gratuity not included.
Pool Hours and Admission *updated*
JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa’s pool area is open for members and hotel guests from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. The pool area will officially close Saturday, Nov. 1 until Friday, March 6, 2015.
Non-members and non-hotel guests can enjoy the pool Monday-Friday, excluding holidays and blackout dates, with a cover charge. Day pass admission for non-hotel guests is priced at $8 for children between the ages of 6-15 and $15 for all patrons 16 years of age and older. Children 15 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult with a maximum of three children per adult. Memberships and one-day admission can be purchased at the Pool Towel Hut, located at the pool’s entrance gate.
For a more exclusive experience, pool goers can reserve a private cabana. Patrons may choose between Standard Cabanas, which can host up to 10 people, or Grand Cabanas, which can accommodate up to 20. In honor of the property’s 15-year anniversary, all cabanas have been upgraded to include the full spectrum of must-have relaxation amenities including flat-screen TVs, telephones, refrigerators, bottled water and safes for valuables. In addition, guests enjoy the convenience of fresh towels and personal cocktail service. Standard Cabanas are priced at $250 Monday-Thursday and $350 Friday-Sunday; rates are reduced to $100 for guests who spend $300 on food and beverage Monday-Thursday or $450 on food and beverage Friday-Sunday. Grand Cabanas are priced at $350 Monday-Thursday and $450 Friday-Sunday; rates are reduced to $125 for guests who spend $400 on food and beverage Monday-Thursday or $550 on food and beverage Friday-Sunday. Half Day Rates are available for day-of reservations only and are 50 percent off the regular price, available from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. or 2 p.m. to close and based on availability.
About the Rampart Casino
2014 marks the luxurious Rampart Casino’s 15-year anniversary, in conjunction with JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa. The casino celebrates “15 Years of Fun” by adding hundreds of the industry’s latest slots, a new state-of-the-art Bingo Room and more. The elegant 50,000 square foot casino, offers over 1,200 slot machines, two dozen gaming tables and a Race & Sports Book. Rampart Casino’s Resort Rewards club program offers exclusive resort benefits and rewards based on play, such as dining, spa and golf discounts, plus complimentary room nights at the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa.
About the JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Las Vegas Resort & Spa offers world-class luxury just 20 minutes northwest of the famous Las Vegas Strip. The award-winning resort celebrates 15 years of success in 2014, along with Rampart Casino, with its “15 Years of Fun” campaign, and it is sure to be the property’s best year yet with exciting renovations, additions and more. The Las Vegas resort is accessible to Las Vegas Speedway, TPC Las Vegas and a number of other golf courses. The JW Marriott features 548 well-appointed guest rooms and suites set amid 54 acres of lush gardens. Voted as one of the Top 5 Las Vegas Resorts by readers of Condé Nast Traveler, and recognized as a Top-Performing Business on TripAdvisor ranked in the top 10 percent worldwide for traveler feedback, the Las Vegas resort also includes a full-service spa, state-of-the-art fitness center, 33 meetings rooms with 100,000 square feet of flexible space, more than 10 restaurants serving American, Italian, Japanese and Mediterranean cuisines and the on-site Rampart Casino.
Marriott and the JW Marriott system are not associated with any part of The Resort at Summerlin (the “Resort”) other than the JW Marriott Las Vegas hotel (the “Hotel”) at the Resort. The Casino is not part of the Hotel and is not part of the JW Marriott system.
About JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. These elegant hotels cater to today’s sophisticated, self-assured travelers, offering them the quiet luxury they seek in a warmly authentic, relaxed atmosphere lacking in pretense. JW Marriott properties artfully provide highly crafted, anticipatory experiences that are reflective of their locale so that their guests have the time to focus on what is most important to them. Currently, there are 63 JW Marriott hotels in 25 countries; by 2016 the portfolio is expected to encompass more than 90 properties over 30 countries